Carl Knoll Porzellanfabrik
doll mark CK, doll mold 1906
|Carl Knoll built his first porcelain factory in 1842 at
Fischern, Germany near Karlsbad, Bohemia and the border of Austria, this
porcelain factory is also called Karlsbad Porzellanfabrik.
In 1886 Knoll claimed he had the finest porcelain slip and clay,
which he sold to other German companies. Knoll is probably best
known for their many porcelain dinnerware products found today and in
1909 Knoll registered three porcelain doll heads.
Carl Knoll used the doll mark of intertwined CK initials and
doll mold 293, 701, 1906.