American Girl Doll Collecting - guide to American Girl
dolls, retired, current dolls, clothing and more by C.
Antique to 1970s German dolls, accessories and more by Sylvia,
wonderful reference site in German
Antique Toys.com -
antique to vintage toy and sale reference site and toy resources
by Brent Harelson
Bawdy Bisques and Naughty Novelties - German Bathing Beauties, figurines, tips on
spotting fake dolls.
information - 1950-1990s Encyclopedia of Toys and Dolls, by Don Thompson.
Catalog ads -
1940s-1980s catalog ads; Penney's, Sears, Spiegel,
FAO Schwartz, Montgomery Ward +
Cloth Doll Connection
- Artists/Designers, classes, clubs, links, suppliers, by Karen Samuelson.
Clubhouse.com - Sock Monkey artwork prints & paintings, dolls, crafts,
newsletter and more.
Crochet crafts by
Helga - Patterns and designs for fashion dolls clothing.
Doll by Kenner - Dana & Erica, photo's, values, descriptions, history and forum board.
Daisy's Closet - Descriptions, photo's about the Mary Quant - Daisy
Dawn & Pippa custom fashions - for 6 1/2" sized dolls by Janet Caudle.
Doll and Toy Database -
Datenbank für altes Spielzeug, database identifying
old dolls and toys
- All about collecting, buying & selling dolls; antique to new, with a value
guide by the Spruce.
Doll Memories -
1950s to 2000, Crissy family, Dawn, Barbie collector shares her photos, by
Dollhouse dolls, Caco
- miniature dollhouse dolls
Dolls from Around the World
- International dolls all categorized by country, nicely organized.
Deluxe Kruger Doll House - Deluxe Reading dolls 1950s, grocery store dolls
& more by Dolly Kruger.
Fashion Clone Dolls
- Barbie, Ken, Skipper, Tammy, Tina Cassini dolls and more by Dorothy Guider.
Jan Foulke - author of
Blue Book of Dolls & Values, she also does doll appraisals
French Encyclopedia of Cloth Dolls -
all about cloth doll makers in France.
- Guide to collecting and enjoying everything vintage or nostalgic, by
Grand Old Toys - Antique Toys for
Girls or Boys, tin toys & more reference website by DannyK.
Gupp's Vintage Dolls 1950
to 1970s - Bit of everything about dolls from this
Hoyer Doll clothes - shows the early Hoyer doll knitted
clothing, name of outfits and Hoyer ads by Charmar.
Ideal Dolls 1960s - Guide to
identify fashion dolls; Tammy, Misty, Samantha & more by Milo.
Kaylee's Korner dollinfo.com
Guide to Dolls 1930s-1990's by favorite toy companies.
- All the Mattel male dolls and their fashions 1961-present, includes a
price guide by Jeff Bek.
a wealth of information for Lenci and Lenci-type cloth doll collectors
- Lots of collector items of all kinds including dolls.
Nancy Ann Storybook dolls 1936-1940s
- identify all the early Storybook dolls, outfits, names + by Keri Lynn.
Costume Doll Collection - photos,
information on souvenir, ethnic dolls in national costume
Our World of Dolls - Portal, directory, search engine, all kinds of dolls and links.
Peteena the Poodle
- information on the
poodle doll, frequently asked questions, photos, travel tips
PM & M - German &
related Porcelain marks, half dolls, figurines, plates, history + fantastic resource
of porcelain, German porcelain history, markings & more, another great
Poupée Méchanique - Big eyed dolls, Licca, Chi-Chan, vintage to
- Wood marionettes, Folkmanis Puppets, and a huge
selection of gifts.
Rhonda's Hard Plastic Dolls
- Vintage dolls, lots of doll photo's
Temple Dolls by Loretta - Great reference site, for sale/trade,
forum board and more.
Sindy the Doll you love
to dress - Sindy and many other fashion dolls - great site by Aly,
Helen & Nav.
World - Sindy from 1963-1980s another great Sindy site by Lorna.
The National Museum of Play - Strong Museum - doll, games, toys and
more, online historical collection
- comic book cartoon characters information, photos and more by D.
Doll - 1930-1950s, restoration, shoes, repair, hospital and
Charles Edward Turnbull, C.E. Turnbull Dolls & Doll
Houses 1895 article by Rebecca Green.
Vintage Doll Collector
- 1955-1964, formerly Fashionable Ladies glamour dolls by Zendelle